MTL Projects Ltd. is an Engineering and CQV company working primarily in UK and Ireland.
- We specialise in sterilisation, depyrogenation, thermal system monitoring, hydrogen peroxide systems and steam quality testing
- Our engineers and validation technicians are involved in protocol development, execution and reporting
- Our test equipment for thermal, CO2, humidity monitoring is all UKAS traceable
- We offer mobile incubation services for BI qualification of sterilisation processes
- We pride ourselves in understanding your requirements, solving your problems, meeting your schedules and delivering the highest quality packages of work
MTL Projects was born out of Mark Thompson Lifesciences Ltd which is a consultancy and training organisation employing a number of associate consultants / SME’s to deliver high level support to the industry – for more information. The two companies work closely together meaning that high level SME support is available throughout. Find out what’s unique about our training.
Our training covers the following areas:
- Qualification of laboratory / biotech equipment
- Fridges / freezers / incubators
- Thermal / CO2 / humidity / speed
- Sterilisation and depyrogenation processes
- Vacuum hydrogen peroxide sterilisation
- VPHP decontamination
- Steam quality testing